Tuesday, September 3, 2013

29 Faces: Face 3

Today I went a mixture of mediums with a traditional base pen drawing and a lightly colored layer added digitally in Photoshop.

I wish I had more time to make layered mixed media pieces because I see so many people doing them and it looks like tons of fun. I want to give it a whirl. It's been a long time. I'll have to save that plan for a quiet weekend in September I think!

I am looking forward to making one big image out of all of the faces I draw this month. Be cool to see them all together in one image.






6 comments:

  1. Fantastic face! the drawing is beautifully done and I'm intrigued by the color addition using photoshop.

    I also dig your idea of combining the images to one ~ very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea of combining all your faces together at the end of the month! Love this face and I hope you get chance to play with mixed media layering too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your collection of faces are breathtaking, you are very talented, love them all.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't decided what I think he is thinking, but I think it might be a little sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one. Your techniques are so creative. The added color is great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the sketchy lines! I like him quite a lot! He kind of looks menacing...like The Penguin from Batman or something...I think that makes me like him even more! Beautiful and interesting work! <3

    ReplyDelete