Sunday, October 6, 2013

Zombies!

For a special Halloween swap on iATCs , I made a set of ugly, gory zombies ATCs for my secret swap partner. These are done in ink with markers. I also made a stuffed (cute) voodoo doll for her but I didn't get a good photo of that one. From my partner, I received the most beautiful Day of the Dead calavera girl mask. I can't wait to wear it on Halloween!

If you're a member of iATCs, I hope you plan on taking part in the Halloween Art-A-Thon, happening Oct 17-20. We're making and trading art all weekend!



6 comments:

  1. Zombies...my husband approves greatly...they are not my favorite beasties, to tell you the truth, but...yours are quite Halloweenian! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha great..my sons are always playing kill the zombie games on their computers

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, your zombies are awesomely scary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent zombies. And for the third time let me say, love those tiny houses! I am way ahead, I think I have 10 cards done and some inked. Wooo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zombieriffic! I'm not generally a huge fan of zombies, but yours are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so great ~ gotta love a zombie! And the trade sounds like great fun!

    ReplyDelete