Monday, December 16, 2013

Lots of Decos!



I've received quite a few decos over the past few weeks and made a few more. These are some of the ones I've been working in - some are my books and some belong to other people. It's a big mix of themes and mediums. There is a fantastic post over at Go Make Something that gives a great run down on the basics, read here: Decos 101. If you're interested in sending your own little books out into the art ether, it's a great place to start. We'll be doing a feature on Decos soon in ArtTrader Magazine.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I like "The trees are alive": it makes me shiver and smile at the same time! I'll check out Decos 101...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff. My fave is also the one with the trees - creepy! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never heard of these before, thanks for the links. You have an interesting set of themes there, all so different and so much work. Thanks for commenting on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting. I love the trees. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fascinating! I'd never heard of Decos before. I especially like the One Eye piece...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang, these are all so cool! I've just managed to make one and haven't sent it yet. So many things to do! So little time! :)

    ReplyDelete