Friday, May 13, 2016

LOVE! Rainbow Hand Watercolors


Here's a new set of watercolor illustrations. As you've probably noticed if you're a regular blog visitor, I love color. The more of it the better! Rainbow is my favorite color and that's why it was a joy to work on these hands yesterday. You can find them in my store or on Creative Market. I'll add a smaller set to Etsy over the weekend.


Above are a few random deco paintings for various art traders little books. Actually, I think the dog was an ATC. Tradeable art at any rate. It's a mix of watercolors, acrylics and mixed media pages.

Happy PPF and have a great weekend!



9 comments:

  1. Love those cool and colourful hands - wonderful! Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...I am in love with this rainbow hand....amazing!! Would make a fabulous art logo!! Always a joy for my eyes to visit here! Love all your images!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous art here- and I too LOVE color! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful illustrations here ~ beautiful composition and colors!

    Happy Weekend to you ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. All are wonderful. I agree, the rainbow hands are just happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Awesome happy colors and style! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is so much variety of color and style here. Lovely post!
    ~~ Irene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, those colours almost make me drool .... ;-) Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. those colours are just mind blowingly perfect... please accept my apologies for being late for PPf visits ... again!!!

    ReplyDelete